View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #28
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Bold Prediction: Tony Parkers gets MVP this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I promise you couldn't be any more wrong on Barkley and Smith. It's stupid for you to think that way. Didn't Barkley predict Dallas winning? How many decades ago was this? Didn't he call all that LeBron had to do for the Heat to win last year? He doesn't give you legitimate basketball stuff?

What do you want? A guy to sit there and Dennis Scott you about shit than anybody can see? If you listen to them talk and you don't get anything out of it, then you're only limiting yourself in what you can learn. Every time they talk about anything, they go into it and they give you shit worth hearing and considering. They talk BASKETBALL and not just numbers and predictions. And they're usually still pretty solid with the latter, especially Charles.

The worst you could say about his bias is that he sticks to something a little too long...all that really means is he wants to see it and he's not down for predicting what will happen. And when he's wrong, he's usually right about something.

You're seriously dense if you don't know the difference between prediction and analysis. I never said Barkley or Smith are bad with predictions necessarily. Both I'm sure have predicted champions etc but that has NOTHING AT ALL to do with sound analysis. When it comes to actually breaking down teams and what their strengths and weaknesses are, they usually fail horribly and as a Clippers and Knicks fan we would know this first hand.

So are you indeed saying that as a player this year Tony Parker is a better PG/player than Chris Paul? It sounds to me like you said that. I'd like to verify this before I get into actual facts to destroy this idea.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote