View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:31 AM   #97
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Default Re: 2012-13 regular season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
It's an easy trade for Charlotte since Gordon is being a pain in the ass and they want to trade him. Still Biyombo has been on a bit of a rebounding/blocking tear lately, so Humpries would probably have the same thing happen to him that's happening in Brooklyn, which is there's a player on a much cheaper contract ahead of him doing the one thing he does well better than him (Evans in Brooklyn right now).

Marvin Williams would have to be in any trade for Humphries maybe Evans too. Those are their worst contracts.

Quote:
Dunno about Gortat. Wasn't he whinging about the lack of touches in Phoenix? I'm sure he'll love giving up time and touches to Kanter and Favors.

If they lose Millsap in the off-season there would be plenty of time and touches for all 3. Also it remans to be seen what kind of demads Favors will have in the off-season. Might have to think of moving him in the next year if they can't get him for a decent price. Can't make the same mistake they did with AK just based on his potential. AK had at least proven something when they made the gamble for his max deal.

Gortat can run the pick and roll if the Jazz can get someone to run it with him. If not he's an expirer that will be very movable. Dudley's long term deal is what I'd be worried about. Maybe he could go to NY for Shumpert? Brewer back to Utah? I'd want one of the Suns pg's to.

Quote:
Don't like the Splitter/Mills deal either, Splits is a decent backup, but Mills isn't good enough to be a starter and i'd still play Tinsley ahead of him at the moment.

They need help at the one and they need to get younger there as well. Mills has shown he can play when given the chance whether he is a good fit in Utah who knows. Thought they should have went after him when he became available last year. There would have to be more to that trade anyway for it to work.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote