View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:27 AM   #10
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Looking to the offseason...

Shabazz would be cool in my book. I don't stay up on college players to be honest. I just wait until it's almost draft time and let the analysts tell me who is good . I really think we need a good wing player but I'd prefer a sf over a sg. I like the idea of keeping Goran at the 2 and Kendall at the 1, but I really hope is that we can secure some front court talent. I'd like to see the Suns get a very tall front court that can rebound and defend (+score).

Last edited by Anti Hero : 02-16-2013 at 01:30 AM.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote