View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #19
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If You Could Choose Three People to Rule The World

i wouldn't. well i hope i wouldn't. like even if i was given the real live option somehow someway of choosing the three best dudes i could ever imagine and had a long time to figure it out and come to a strong conclusion... it couldn't possibly work in the long run and it would eventually, inevitably lead to a disaster the likes of which we've never seen before.

buuuuut with a gun to my head..........

screw it i'd name slavoj zizek for the lulz, maybe steven pinker or somebody like that, scientific mind with a good mix of conservative and liberal, and of course, because why would anybody ever pass up the opportunity, myself
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote