View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ISH NFL Mock Draft 2013

It's that time of the year again where we have our annual mock draft. I'm planning on for a 2 round mock draft as it always fails every year.. Only active/reputable posters will be allowed and I'm banking on every person to have 2-3(if they want). General guideline is that poster on the clock has 24 hours to select or we make the pick. It's probably a good idea to PM a ranking of picks if you know you won't be able to select in time.

As for the draft process. No trades allowed, 24-48 hour selection window(undecided), and a brief explanation on the pick(nothing crazy)

Pick your teams(i'll reserve some teams for fans of that team):

49ers: Knickballer(if anyone wants it PM me)
Bears-------------Ballinhun
Bengals
Bills-------------Irondarts
Broncos
Browns
Bucaneers
Cardinals-------Knickballer(if anyone wants them PM)
Chargers
Cheifs--------------Irondarts
Colts
Cowboys-------------Dooms
Dolphins
Eagles
Falcons
Giants
Jaguars----------------Dooms
Jets------------Heavenvincet
Lions------------------AbovetheRim
Packers---------Jazz
Panthers----------------Dooms
Patriots---------------Irondarts
Raiders
Rams-----------------Abovetherim
Ravens
Redskins
Saints
Seahawks
Steelers
Texans
Titans---------------Bullinhun
Vikings

Last edited by knickballer : 02-18-2013 at 12:21 PM.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote