View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #34
Legend of Josh
Banned

Default Re: Knife, 3-foot lead pipe, or pistol with 1 bullet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
You dont know what you are talking about my man.... A pipe is a blunt object and you will get only one strike to determine whether your opponent can endure that hit and proceed to inevitably file you like a fish or if he will immediately go down "like a bitch".... i have been accidentaly hit by such objects in my time.... it hurts very much, but thats it, it most certainly wont stop you especially with all that assumed adrenaline flowing thru your body in such a life-death situation......... and it wont shatter anybodys arm unless you perfectly with tremendous force diagonally/vertically smash the pipe into the centre of the guys ulnar/radius bones in his arm (which he will have to hold horizontally for you).......... and that either isnt a guarantee, even if it does get shattered you stand zero chance (unless that knife guy is truly a bitch)........

Come on man, if you get hit with a lead pipe, especially in say the head or a lucky strike that breaks for example an arm or leg, you're not going to be right back up with all that, with this "adrenaline flowing" like dude is coke'd up or some shit. LOL. I think the dude you quoted who said you watch too many movies was pretty much on point. You're probably quite young and play too many video games. Enough to the point you have difficulty distinguishing the difference between fantasy and reality.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote