- Won MVP, DPOY, Scoring Title, Steals Title, All-Star Game MVP, Slam Dunk Contest, All-NBA 1st team, All-Defensive 1st team
- Averaged 35/5.9/5.5/3.2 stls/1.6 blks on 53.5%, 60 TS% in the regular season, then averaged 36/7/5/2.4 stls/1 blk on 53%, 60 TS% in the playoffs
- Averaged 45/5/5/2.8 stls/1.6 blks on 56%, 63 TS% in the 1st round vs. the Cavs (Back to Back 50 point playoff games)
- Led the league in scoring, steals, free throws, and minutes played
- Led the Bulls to 50 wins and the 2nd round for the first time in the 80's
- Became one of only 3 players to get 200 stls/100 blks in a season, blocked more shots than 18/23 starting centers as a guard
59 pts (21-27), 6 asts, 2 stls, 2 blks vs. Pistons
50 pts (19-32), 9 asts, 5 stls vs. Celtics
44 pts (16-28), 9 asts, 5 slts, 5 blks vs. Rockets
44 pts (17-27), 9 asts, 3 stls, 3 blks vs. Jazz
32 pts (14-18), 10 stls in 27 minutes vs. Nets
47 pts (18-27), vs. Knicks
Michael Jordan this season had statistically the most dominant season in modern basketball while winning almost every major individual award in the league and he did this in a league with Magic, Bird, Barkley, Hakeem, Ewing, Wilkins, Drexler, Malone, Thomas, Stockton, all in their primes and having some of their best seasons. When you factor in level of play, stats, individual accolades, team success, and excitement this season is the best season ever IMO.
Happy 50th birthday to the GOAT.