View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #82
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knife, 3-foot lead pipe, or pistol with 1 bullet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
handguns are the hardest to aquire of the 3...but killing power was my point.

I didn't mean it's easier to get a gun than a pipe or knife. I meant it's easier to have a gun in your pocket, sneak up on someone and kill them than it is to have a 3 foot pipe and do the same. That's why there are more gun deaths than pipe/bat/whatever deaths.

And like bmulls said, those stats don't mean jack in a scenario like this. Just because it's easier doesn't mean it's better in a combat scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I don't know what "winged" means

Winged is a non-lethal hit.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote