View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:00 PM   #84
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knife, 3-foot lead pipe, or pistol with 1 bullet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
You can tell the ones who don't shoot because they act like a gun is some magical death machine and shooting a moving target in the head with a single bullet is easy
A gun is literally a death machine lol

And these targets can't move forever

And I shoot all the time, I have a licence, I have taken classes...I don't think you do though
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote