View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #75
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How I can be sold on this team....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I really cant understand how they are doing it either.

Every night though someone steps up. Avery Bradley is just the most pestering on ball defender in the NBA. Not for nothing but they do have a deep team thats still trying to figure it out. They have just enough experience and young players to maybe be solid but for the life of me 7-0 is ridiculous!

KG and The Truth are really carrying the load!
I can. Knickscity knows my stance on Rondo. Good...but overrated.

As for our Knicks, all I know is, Grunwald needs to get busy. You can't be in "win now" mode and have this roster. That doesn't add up. You HAVE to, at the very least, replace Sheed and/or Camby. You gave Camby 4 mill+ over 3 years. Obviously, you thought he'd be a significant part of your team. So now that he's out, you need to replace that void.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote