View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #31
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone ever watch The Shield?

I liked The Shield, a lot. JDG is right in that there's no comparison with The Wire though. At the end of the day Shield was still a TV show and acted like one, Wire was something else completely.

I've heard a lot of people complain about Shield, and I think the reason is that the story isn't always great until the shocking moments happen. I think the biggest reason I liked it was that the character development was excellent to watch. I'd say very few recent shows managed it better.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote