View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #40
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I didnt make my High School Basketball Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Account for the fact that he attends say, a top 100 HS, then report back.

There are a lot of JCs that have better programs than D3 schools, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there.
sure, there are. And there are a lot that dont. Not too mention they will be much cheaper to attend.

Why are you assuming he attends a top 100 HS?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote