Thread: Make Me Laugh
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #29
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Make Me Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
My son made three new friends at this gathering we went to in Brooklyn (he's only 2). Their names are Blue, Cyprus and Spring. None of them are girls.

WELCOME TO BROOKLYN. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE HIPSTERS.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote