View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #315
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Just got the Capture the Flag Master calling card. Looks cool, but not cool enough for me to take off the Domination Master. It is in slot 1 of my showcase however.

Just got the I need a new controller Calling card. Thanks to once again sprinting. Left stick is screwed. Not royally as it was during Black Ops 1. But it hinders me and also affects me in games like Madden, 2k when I need to use the left stick to move fluidly. Shame on me because my next new controller (3rd one COD has broken) will be used for games not named COD. Gonna just use this controller until it cant be used. Accept any annoying deaths that should be kills.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote