View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #252
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
I always think of someones "filter," and that's kind of their general viewpoint and way of seeing the world. And then behind that is a light. Smart people the light goes beaming through, less smart people there's less light. That probably doesn't make sense to anyone, but it's the little mental image I always have in my head when I think of intelligence.

I think I intuitively get what you are saying. But I can't really put it into psychological terms. Can you give an example?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote