View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #254
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on InsideHoops

There are no absolutes!

The way boards operate doesn't always lend itself to the person who can teach and extend a moving new thought like Einstein. Its much more conducive for the poster who makes a quick point and takes a more popular view. To me the intelligence that is creative, bold and generates a feeling is the most potent in general but on boards I like the poster who can come up with an unique angle, expound on it, show some wit in the process of explaining.

Rasheed
Don Dadda
And Rufus Paul come to mind.

I have more but I forget screenames.
Pointguard is online now   Reply With Quote