Thread: Dead Space 3
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:40 AM   #2
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dead Space 3

Is no one else really playing this?

They advertised the hell out of it. It's even advertised on this forum all the time. And it's a pretty popular franchise. And the reviews have been very good.

I spoke with a friend of a friend who had a similar affinity for the first two, and our opinions are almost identical. The setting and atmosphere in this one are the best yet. But the changes to the weapon system, which have been really lauded as spectacular in a few reviews, have wiped out a lot of the fun for us. I'm gonna get through this whole game using primarily the original plasma cutter because I don't want to waste a whole 3 hour gaming session after work one night, which I do only once a week, trying to figure out what fits together to make a good weapon. It's really unfortunate.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote