View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #122
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Fantasy Hockey 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Like I said, I didn't realize we had the same record until I seen we were tied in points. I just initially seen that it had me at #1, you at #2, and Bruj at #3.

I would hardly say he is killing me, its 4-0 for him but the only difference is he got 4 assists to my 0. One night doesn't really make much of a difference

Easy bro just doing some friendly ragging
But you did kinda ruin my first place dance while not realizing I was in tied in first
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote