View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #734
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

The more I see Payne play, the more and more I like his game. And I bet Vitale is getting killed every time he says he sees some Michael Jordan in Oladipo's game, but I get what he's getting at. Just the explosiveness and athleticism and defensive ability with a somewhat raw offensive game (skills wise) as a college player is somewhat similar. Something like a poor man's Dwyane Wade is probably a better comparison. But that might even be a stretch...I don't really know. I don't want to sound like Vitale and come off as I'm saying he's the next Wade or something, because I know Wade averaged something like 20-5-5 his last year in college while carrying Marquette to the Final Four. I really like his game, though, and he's a lot of fun to watch.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote