View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #7
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PREDICTIONS: 10 game stretch after the All-Star break

How I see it:

Indiana and Toronto have been playing really well lately and those games are on the road. Really not expecting wins on the road against two young,athletic teams.
We should take care of the Sixers and Warriors (who have been playing like trash recently) at home.
Wizards - revenge time. I think it's time Miami beats us,I don't expect us to beat them by 20 once again. Cavaliers always give us trouble while we usually take care of the Pistons pretty easily. OKC is just too good while Utah is trash on the road so we should take care of them at MSG.

I really hope we make a move at the deadline. It doesn't need to be a big time move but we really need to do something to address our needs.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote