View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #33
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jets open to trading Revis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I'll be pissed if they trade Revis anywhere, but trading him to SF for Alex fucking Smith would be the dumbest thing ever. I'm not trading one of the best CB's ever for a mediocre QB. And their first round picks won't mean much to me, as they'll likely be picking in the late 20's.

Alex Smith is a solid QB, i'll leave it that. Most underrated QB in the league by far.

As for the trade I don't like it either for the Jets. If they were to do that trade they would have to take Smith's salary which would be around $8mil next year and to have Sanchez on the club as well would be a waste. $20 something for QB's is waste considering neither of them are top 5 QB's. Not to mention the fact they can get Smith once SF cuts him to save some cap.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote