View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #31
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bargnani Trade Rumor Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMason
22 minutes, 0pts, 0ast, 2rbs. Gee, I wonder why there are so few suitors for this guy? I'll still take Boozer and his awful contract for Bargnani who at this rate we'll need to amnesty. Just awful.

Pretty much what I've been thinking..
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote