View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:44 PM   #18
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My beef with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
If we don't make a trade or a signing by tomorrow, I will be starting a heavy dosage of fire Grunwald threads! Consider yourself forewarned.
And I will support you. If we don't make a move by tomorrow the championship/ECF hopes are over for us.
Right now I would be lucky if we can get out of the 1st round. That's all I ask for.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote