View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 05:26 AM   #23
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My beef with you!

A lot of this goes on players but a lot of goes on Woodson too. He's just too stubborn.
Starting lineup obviously doesn't work anymore,so why don't try something new then ?
I'm getting sick of this small ball crap. What's the point of everyone playing out of position when we don't create any missmatches on the other end ? It just puts us in the bad position from the start.

Why is the guy who averages 2.1 points per game on 15% 3-pt shooting over the last 10 games starting and playing 20+ minutes per game ? Can somebody please explain that to me.

Last edited by Clutch : 02-21-2013 at 05:30 AM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote