View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #28
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My beef with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
So who's this coach you guys want?

Someone who actually holds the players accountable, and doesn't just talk about it.

How many times do I have to hear lines like this: “Our guys have to hold their composure, that’s on me,”

He's been saying it's on him since mid December. It's not end of February. It's time to make a change, and not just swap Brewer and White into the starting lineup.

Last edited by Sarcastic : 02-21-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote