View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
15ppg on 48% shooting is not chucking, now onto the question yeah the Jazz easily have the deepest frontline but at the same time theres just not enough mins for all 4 of them. Like every other solid playoff team they are one piece away from doing serious damage. I agree if they had an above average guard with good potential maybe Eric Gordon they could do something real nice.
That's what I think to. Is like they are pretty much a talented guard away from being a contender. I would honestly trade millsap or Jefferson for a talented guard.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote