Re: Django Unchained: Big Dissapointment.
Saw the movie the other day.
A few thoughts:
- Waltz shouldn't wear a beard. His "I have something up my sleeve" face is one of his best feature. That's one of the reason why he was so good as Hans Landa.
- Jamie Foxx...completely bad acting choice. Will Smith would be bad too. Both are too handsome, too serious. Can't root for them. Mos Def would be a more of a comedic choice that people would love.
- Sam Jackson as..... Uncle Ruckus? Awesome!
- Leo steal the show. Still, I'd have like to see Jack Nicholson in this role very much.
- Movie's too long, should have ended very soon after Leo was shot.