View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:45 AM   #682
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
God damn so much more interesting stuff in that Spring chart than there was for the last season. I've been watching only like 3 shows and getting bored.

I just finished Devil Survivor on my 3ds, and Devil Survivor 2 just came in from amazon, so I'll probably watch that show once it's done airing and I've finished the game. Some second seasons like Ore no Imouto and Railgun that I'll be watching, and there's plenty of other stuff I'll be giving a shot.

What shows you watching this season? I've only got three that I'm paying attention to as well, but they may be different then what you're watching.

Last edited by Kungfro : 02-22-2013 at 12:54 AM.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote