View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #6
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: J$ Training for Tough Mudder and 3 on 3 Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I'd do this but I can't run for that long lol looks fun though.
trust me you can do it, you just have to try. Right now I can run 5k but before I couldn't even run 1/4 of a mile before being gassed out. Not to sound cliche but it takes will to do something, that's all you need. You think you can't but trust me you can, you just have to do a little at a time. Try to get a baseline of what you did for the first run at a certain distance (let's say a mile) and just try to get faster and faster each week and then get the number the last day of the month and compare it with the first one. You should see a difference. Then do it again the next month and the next and you should get better.

BTW J$ I hope you'll get what you're looking for. I'll check this thread from time to time and cheer you up.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote