View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:45 PM   #118
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
As I mentioned before, I've been playing all the Halo games for the first time. I'm currently about half done with Reach and then I get to play Halo 4. I've just been playing the campaigns, but I'll do some multiplayer in Halo 4.

Multiplayer in Reach is 10x better. Not sure how many people you'll still find playing on Reach, but you'll get frustrated with Halo 4 Multiplayer quickly.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote