View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #42
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: my top-5 players at each position

Suh > McCoy

Don't hate just because Suh gets all that BS negative press from people with agendas. I watched a bunch of defensive players headhunt and try to injure RGIII this season, but did I ever hear about any of those guys playing dirty?

Tony Gonzalez should be higher. I know he may retire, but as long he's producing, then you can't deny him. I'd take Tyron Smith off. Don't know what he's up there for other than for being a Cowboy. Suggs missed half the season so I'd take him off. Why doesn't Byrd get love at Safety (I don't get to catch too many Bills games)? Tillman should be up there for CBs.

Last edited by Jackass18 : 02-24-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote