View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 08:34 AM   #467
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

My 2 cents.
1) Brooks was awful. See rant above. He also had possessions down the stretch he was "iso marshon" which went nowhere and hurt the Nets.
2) They can't score down the stretch but they sit Lopez. Blatche had that ONE game down the stretch he was kicking ass, other than that he scores in these little flurries. Lopez is more consistent as a post threat. Him not playing in games they are losing down the stretch is confusing to me.
3) In a game where you really had to clobber people to get fouls the strategy of sending limping Deron down the lane to draw contact in a tie game (not even down where the refs would be more likely to make calls) was puzzling.