View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #106
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 NFL Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
supposedly the 49ers already have a deal in place for Alex Smith, they just have to wait for the March 12th official start date to announce it.

and most are saying it is the Chiefs

I am thinking the Chiefs are giving away a 2nd or 3rd for Alex Smith, so you can erase Geno Smith going #1 overall

I heard about that as well and I don't think any team is offering a 2nd or 3rd and why would they? Everyone knows that San Fran won't keep Smith due to the $8.5mil salary so why would anyone offer anything in the first or second?

Jacksonville seems sold with Gabbert for another year, NYJ can't afford another QB on their roster, San Fran won't trade him to a divisional rival. So that really leaves Kansas City and Cleveland as realistic trade spots.

I think he'll go for something like a 4th rounder
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote