View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #10
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Playstation 4!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
Still not sold on it yet. I want to see what the system itself looks like as well.
Not to sound like a douche but...Why? Have you ever looked at ANY of your consoles and went "damn, that is as aesthetically pleasing as my favorite car" Or have you ever went "Wtf Nintendo? Putting a console on a stand? why? will not buy."

I mean all it does is sit there, take disks in and puts them back out.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote