View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 08:58 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Taking charges in pick up

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Even aside from the lameness factor, it's just too much of an injury risk for both people in a game that won't matter 10 minutes from now. The guy in the air and the guy getting hit can both get hurt bad from that

Yeah, stuff like charges are just a little too intense for some regular dudes playing a pick-up game. Pick-up is to have fun and compete, not to take charges and slap the floor like some schmuck from Duke.

Some people just get weirdly intense with stuff like that tho. I've had dudes pick me up full court an entire game when I'm playing point lol.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote