View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 04:46 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarJordan
I was at a public school in all honors classes and training for varsity soccer. I know from experience its not easy. You get out from school around 3pm, sprints/runs took 1-2 hours. Drills took an hour. Scrimmage for another hour, then more drills and then finally work with the trainers. By the time you get home its 8pm; where's the time to do work to maintain a grade point average. You say its easy, to me it was pretty hard.

I get it, its hard to you so its automatically hard for everyone. Wow. Got any more meaningless info on the MJ's kid?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote