View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 04:47 PM   #33
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I was at a public school in all honors classes and training for varsity soccer. I know from experience its not easy. You get out from school around 3pm, sprints/runs took 1-2 hours. Drills took an hour. Scrimmage for another hour, then more drills and then finally work with the trainers. By the time you get home its 8pm; where's the time to do work to maintain a grade point average. You say its easy, to me it was pretty hard.

back to responding to the same quote twice act again are we?

sorry but I know plenty of people that did it AND still had pretty good social lives. by the way, ive been in public schools and private. public is a joke.

Last edited by kentatm : 07-08-2006 at 04:50 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote