View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #17
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Taking charges in pick up

Hell no.

I remember coming down to my local university courts. People were saying that the team on the court had won a certain number of games in a row, but they were playing like bitches, etc.
So I gather up a random team to get a game. They start getting their asses handed to them, and the dudes try to start calling moving screens and charges. lol... I had the ball in my hands at the time and I told them to play through it, or get the f*ck off the court. Sure enough, they shut up, and lost 7-1. lol...

Moral of the story. Don't call that shit, or try and take charges, because you will most likely be thought of as a bitch.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote