View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #378
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Just finished doing chest not too long ago. Made a big mistake though. Did front squats yesterday, and being completely oblivious to how sore my quads were, I pick up two 110lbs dumbells to place them on my thighs before throwing them up, and the shit nearly killed my legs.
Hurt like a mofo due to how sore my legs were already and the fact I casually threw them onto my thighs/knees. Would have been okay if I placed them properly. And since I usually don't do front squats the day before my chest day, I was oblivious and completely forgot. I let out a little yelp.
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote