View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #14
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who still Believes? (Something positive)

J.R. is one of the best athletes in the league but instead of attacking the rim he settles for stepbacks and threes. That's my problem with him. He isn't the smartest guy but he always plays hard and is actually a bargain.
Same thing with Felton.

For this team to succeed I think they need to play hard every night and change their defensive philosophy. Don't switch everything,switch only sometimes when it's needed. Don't double guys in the post if they are poor post players and basically can't do anything with the ball.

Also I want us to get rid of the small ball crap now that we got Kenyon Martin.
Move Kidd to the bench,Shumpert to SG,Melo to SF and start either Kenyon or Amare.
Kidd does nothing out there,no point of having him starting and playing 30 minutes.
I was all for the Kidd signing but I thought he would be a backup point guard playing 15 minutes a game,not the starting shooting guard playig 20+ minutes.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote