View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 11:33 AM   #3
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Toni Kukoc Greatest Games: Triple-Double (14/11/10) vs Celtics (1995)

I don't think Toni ever gets enough credit for his passing ability. I remember a thread on here a while ago comparing him and Odom, and posters on here were saying that Odom was the better passer and that it wasn't really close.
If you actually watched the guy, you'd see he had an inane knack for passing on the level of Sabonis, Bird, Webber, etc, in that he saw plays happening before they occurred. Similar in regard to Bird and Sabonis in terms of touch passing too. I can't recall how many times you'd see him just flick the ball on to another player for a crazy assist.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote