View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #22
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board
Default Re: Wizards are 13-9 since Wall came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I wanted to ask if Vesely can ever turn into a decent bench player. I still think he can. Singleton as well. Booker, I never knew was much of a problem and Seraphin looked great at the end of last year. They're not starters (maybe Singleton down the line) but they can be on a team. Maybe not all on this team tho.

A new GM, I agree with. But your coach isn't good enough. Not from anything he's shown.

i dont see how a new coach would improve things. Randy has them playing hard and playing great D. But he can't help them make a shot.

Ves and Singleton are too offensively challenged to be viable NBA players. Booker has been too injury prone.

Seraphin's problem is mainly mental. He just lacks basic basketball awareness. He will be right under the rim and try to shoot a fading hook. He can't rebound for crap either. He has a long way to go between the ears before he becomes a good player. He has the talent though.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote