View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #126
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 NFL Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Eh, he had a poor combine result. 4.50 speed is okay but his bench press was terrible.

Dude threw everything away this past year...

Poor? No he didnt. He just has a poor bench result. Which to me says he isnt strong but being on an NFL under a strength and conditioning program suggest he can improve that over time. So not that big of a deal. He did well in the DB drills which is far more important. Caught the ball like a WR effortlessly. He'd be a solid Safety, CB? Not so much. Thats where I'd put him. He'd be worth a 3rd rd pick to me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote