View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:48 PM   #48
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Good deal for them to make free agent moves. I just wish it's stopped being putout there like Tom Brady did a great thing by taking less money. He did no such thing. He got paid like a fat rat. I heard Big Ben either is or did the same thing. Restructuring deals does not mean taking less for the team. Some fans need to understand that.

My post isn't directed to you if it reads like that. Just talkin out loud in general.
He doubled his guaranteed money. People don't grasp that only guaranteed matters, if i get 3 years $50M guaranteed and you get 10 years $74 Billion with $50 guaranteed we have the same deal.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote