View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #24
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kenyon Martin is a Knick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
You wanted Joey though? We got him now. Save the season no but this team is desperate we need as many bodies as possible. Hopefully this can move Melo to SF but doesnt solve the SG problem though but lets see what happens.

I do think it can help Chandler though in the long run. (See my SWITCHING post).
Only because it's like a last resort. Like I said before, I'm not against the signing. I AM against putting yourself in a position where you NEED to sign Kenyon Martin rather than it being a luxury. For instance, the Heat signed Birdman. They didn't HAVE to sign him to contend. They did it to make their team even better. We HAD to sign Martin. We couldn't even remotely be considered threats with the roster we had.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote