View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #31
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kenyon Martin is a Knick

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
because you couldn't add anything better, we've had this discussion from day one.

How do you have two of the top 5 salaries in the entire nba and then complain about the support?
You're right. We did have this conversation. I also gave you a list of players that were better alternatives and cheaper than Kidd and Camby. We're also 6th in the league in salary...so there are 5 teams who spend just as much as us. Furthermore, once again, I was never in support of the Chandler signing...so yes...once again...for about the millionth time... I am complaining about our roster.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote