View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:56 AM   #106
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
When my niece got married a few years back we hosted the rehearsal dinner at my house. Since most of the guests were from up north we treated everyone to Carolina barbecue. It was a big hit with everyone except this one chick who was a vegetarian (unbeknownst to us beforehand). She spent the entire night bitching about how there was nothing for her to eat. For dessert we had red velvet cake (another southern thing) and this beyotch ate like half of it. Later she asked me what made the cake red. My response: pig's blood.
you had me at red velvet cake

D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote