View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 05:37 PM   #809
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I'm getting tired of the whole storming the court thing. First of all, College rankings are a joke. I'm not sure how they come up with them, but the fact that top 5 ranked teams get beat every week is enough evidence that they aren't accurate. The guy (or computer) that comes up with these ranks must be chronically embarrassed.

Tonight I saw fans the rush the court after beating like a #8 ranked College team. Has it really reached the point where any time a team beats a ranked team the fans rush the court? It feels like it's much more common now.

Quote:
Top 5 ranked teams have lost to unranked teams 18 times this year.

Quote:
College rankings are garbage. Court storming is stupid. These teams are in the same conference, and they act like they just won the National Title.

I think I see a trend here.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote