View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #17
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers 11-4 in their last 15 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
They remind me a bit of Pistons with Billups/Rip/Prince/Rasheed/BigBen

I wouldn't go that far. All the players you mentioned were in arguably in the top 8-10 in the league in their respecitve positions when they played at Detroit. Can't say the same for Miller, Iggy, Gallinari etc.
While I was very impressed with the very limited games I saw them play in Denver, they have a pretty bad road record at 13-19 which brings a question on how the high altitude is helping them against visiting teams.
I see the current Nuggets team as a tad better than current Bulls.
An above ave team that has overachieved but might have trouble beating the top teams 4 out of 7 games in a playoff series. Detroit went to the ECF 3 straight years albeit the East was weak back then.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote