View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #337
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball 2012-13 game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Only way we wouldn't be giving up the pick is if we get a top 3 pick (doubtful) or make the playoffs (more doubtful). So we probably will give it up this year.

Yeah that was my bad, don't know what I was going through lol. I meant we make the playoffs and keep our pick #15 or finish in with either #13 or #14 and give it to OKC. The only purpose of tanking would be to give OKC a better pick cause theres no way we are getting top 3.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote